If you will be returning to work and intend to…Read More
NEW Breastmilk Storage Bags
Our new and improved Breastmilk Storage Bags are perfect for mums to store breastmilk in the fridge or freezer, lying flat or standing up.
They're a great way (if possible) for mums to create a bank of breastmilk that can be stored until they are needed, and because they are made from polyethylene they are food safe which means no toxins will reach the breastmilk. The bags now come with a hygienic tamper-evident and secure tear away top along with the write on tab making it easy for mums to keep track of how long the breastmilk has been stored.Additional Information
- NEW: Tamper evident & secure tear-away top with double seal for no spills
- NEW: Double Sealed side seams for strength
- Made from food safe polyethylene (PE)
- Designed with a double zipper for a secure seal
- Gusseted bottom to allow for expansion
- Write on tab above the fill area to eliminate potential risk of puncture and milk contamination
- Handy pour spout allows for easy transfer of milk
- Tissue pack dispenser for easy access and storage
- Easy to pour
- BPA and BPS free
- Breastmilk storage guidelines included
Lansinoh’s Breastmilk Storage Bags are ideal for storing expressed breastmilk in the fridge or freezer, and now come with a hygienic tamper-evident and secure tear-away top, with a double seal to prevent spills or leaks. The bags also have double-sealed side seams for extra strength, and are pre-sterilised and plasticiser-free, they're also BPA/BPS free so no harmful substances can contaminate the stored breastmilk.
The double zipper provides a secure seal and the easy pour design minimises the chances of spillages – there is even a convenient tab to note the date of expression and a ‘use by’ date.
- BPA and BPS free
- Made of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- 25x 100% Bispheriol- A (BPA) Free Breastmilk storage bags
- 50x 100% Bispheriol- A (BPA) Free Breastmilk storage bags
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact Us
What type of plastic are your bags made of?
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are 100% virgin plastic. Only when using virgin plastic can we be certain that no undesirable, and potentially harmful, plasticisers can leach into your milk. Specifically, they are made of FDA approved Food Grade LDPE (low density polyethylene) and LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene).
Are your bags reusable?
Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are designed for one-time use only.
How do I thaw my milk if frozen in your bags?
When thawing your milk it is important to handle it as gently as possible to preserve all the valuable nutrients. If the bags have been stored flat they will take less time to thaw. Breastmilk frozen in our bags can be thawed in the refrigerator or at room temperature. You may also place the sealed bag in a bowl of warm tap water but never use extremely hot or boiling water.
Can I microwave my milk while it is in your bags?
No, microwaving is never recommended for breastmilk as it destroys valuable nutrients and vitamins in the breastmilk. Additionally, it can create dangerous “hot spots” that could burn your baby when feeding.